When you have parked up you may need to do some stuff before setting off for the start (500m away).
- Competitors who have pre-entered and have their own Emit e-card should go straight to the start. New back-up cards can be obtained from Enquiries.
- There will be no late entries for the Classic Age Classes.
- White, Yellow and Orange classes will be available for EOD subject to map availability.
- Start times will be published on the Fabian4 website by Wednesday 30 Oct and will be displayed at Enquiries.
Emit Card Issue and Return:
- Competitors hiring Emit cards should collect them from Enquiries before going to the start. If you are travelling as a large group, it would be helpful to notify the organiser in advance: we can then have your whole group’s hired Emit cards already bagged up to aid swift collection by one group member.
- A demonstration Emit control will be available near Enquiries. If you have not used Emit cards before, there is a You-tube video explaining how to get the best from your card at http://www.emit-uk.com/content/2012/12/21/how-use-emit
- Hired Emit cards will be collected at Download.
- Please report to Download even if you retire.
- A charge of £45 will be made for lost cards.
Results will be displayed close to download. Live results will be displayed on a TV screen and you can view results as they come in on the Internet using your smart phone – as long as you have coverage!